- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Under capitalism, it is perfectly possible to have starving people and unsold food in the same region.
Perfectly possible to have empty factories, decaying infrastructure and millions out of work.
To have too many houses and homeless people in the same street.
That is fucked.